Pennco Tech is a for-profit technical school with locations in Bristol, Pennsylvania, and Blackwood, New Jersey. It was founded in 1973.
Maps, Directions, and Place Reviews
Pennco Tech awards certificates and diplomas in healthcare and technology fields. At Pennco Tech, all programs and areas of study have local advisory boards composed of industry business personnel assembled to make sure curriculum encompasses real-world need and experience.
Automotive Paint Technician Video
Areas of study
- Air Conditioning, Refrigeration, Heating
- Automotive Body & Paint Technician- Pennco Tech's Auto Body and Paint training program teaches the fundamentals of welding, plastics, hand and power tools, body repairs, metalwork and finishing, and glass repair and replacement.
- Automotive Technology- Pennco Tech offers an Automotive Technology training program that teaches students combustion engine basics, computerized engine diagnostics, power trains, electrical systems and circuitry, welding, brakes, and reconditioning.
- Diesel/Truck Technology- Pennco Tech's Diesel/Truck Technology program teaches the automotive technology program basics as well as truck safety inspection and hydraulics. The engine-focused curriculum of the Diesel/Truck Technology course examines and rebuilding techniques and troubleshooting practices for engine blocks, blowers and turbochargers on Cummins, Volvo, Caterpillar, Detroit, Penta and International Harvester engines.
- Electrician- The electrician training program at Pennco Tech is designed to teach the fundamentals of commercial, residential, and industrial wiring. The curriculum also instructs on telecommunication devices and wiring AV.
- Mechanical/CAD Drafting
- Medical Assistant - Administrative- Pennco Tech offers a Medical Assistant - Administrative training program designed to teach students basic tasks and procedures in medical office settings, from updating patients' medical records, scheduling appointments, and assisting physicians during patient examinations.
- Pharmacy Technician- Pennco Tech's Pharmacy Technician training program teaches the fundamentals of pill counting, prescription filling, measuring amounts of medication and labeling products.
- Plumbing and Heating Technology- Pennco Tech's 900-hour Plumbing and Heating Technology program is offered only at their Pennsylvania location. The curriculum is evenly split between refrigeration, heating systems, plumbing, and common technologies among these specializations.
Pennco Tech is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology.
Pennco Tech Bristol Campus
Pennco Tech's Bristol, Pennsylvania campus is located at 3815 Otter St, Bristol, PA 19007. The Pennco Tech Bristol campus offers a plumbing and heating curriculum not available at Pennco Tech's Blackwood campus.
Pennco Tech Blackwood Campus
Pennco Tech's Blackwood, New Jersey campus is located at 99 Erial Rd, Blackwood, NJ 08012. The Pennco Tech Blackwood campus offers Diesel/Truck Technology and Mechanical/CAD Drafting curriculum not available at Pennco Tech's Bristol campus.
In 2011, Matthew Hamilton, a former admissions representative at Pennco, claimed that Pennco fired him for refusing to participate in a scheme that ensured every student who applied would be enrolled.
Source of the article : Wikipedia